Monday 27 February 2017

🖐️Blog Commenting (Pt England)🖐️

WALT: comment on others people's blogs, from others schools leaving positive feedback and positive comments!



As I went through my blog I saw on my blog checklist 3 different children, from 3 different schools were on my blog. The reason behind them being on my blog is to help myself improve and learn new things from them, and for them to learn new things from me. We're basically showing AKO, which is a school value we have at Tamaki primary meaning you learn from me and I learn from you, basically in other words learning from each other. I decided to pick at least one person, and so I went with Ana from Point England School. Anas blog link will be provided below along with the comment I left behind on her blog. Something I learnt about Ana was that she is only a year 5 student, which means to me that she is still learning about blogging skills. I read about her Chocolate blog post, this blog post was basically about guessing what the image of the chocolate before finding out what is was, as I reading this I was forming different feedback,  and feed forward to apply onto her blog. Below this text my blog comment will be provided, and below the image of the blog comment will be the link to Anas blog.





Thank you for viewing..
Please leave comments like I did for Ana below on my blog..
Many thanks


0 comments:

Post a Comment