Friday 2 December 2016

😁Who I was BEFORE and AFTER Camp?😁

This is basically an activity, where I list down the type of person I was before camp, and the person I was after camp. Along with the things I have in common, still after and before. For this activity I've listed 3 things for each categories. 3 for the person I was before camp,  for the person I still am after camp, and lastly 3 for the things I've changed while being at camp..
Who I was Before and After Camp!

BEFORE CAMP:
  • A person with not much friends
  • A person who mainly hangs out with the same people
  • Some who chooses to limit their options
SAME:
  • I still make mistakes
  • I still try to make a difference
  • Tries to change the type of person I am for the better
AFTER CAMP:
  • Someone who tries to make as friends as I can
  • A person with more friends than before.
  • Someone who tries to change the world for the better.
If you have any feedback, about this activity please leave a comment below.. and Thank you for viewing! I hope you've enoyed this blog post.
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment