Monday 5 December 2016

😇Changes And My Strengths😇

The changes I've made while being at camp Raglan!

The changes I realised I had gained during the time I was at camp was that, I was able to create new friends, help others realise there is more to life then just hanging out with the same people.. and also helping people give there all at any activity that is being thrown at them. By the end of the camp journey we had been through, I've realised I've changed as a friend, daughter, and family member for the better. By saying this I mean.. I feel like being away from my family to help create a stronger bond with my school peers, haven't just helped for me to create a bond with my friends at school but also to help me create a stronger bond with my family.. and also my friends outside of school. I've changed a lot from negative to positive, bad to good, and every other change I've made for the better!
 Image result for cartoon kids
Please leave a comment below.. and Thank you for viewing
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment