Friday 2 December 2016

๐Ÿ˜ŠCamp Raglan 6 Tasks๐Ÿ˜Š

I am learning to complete the 6 hats for my camp experince!

Here is a blog spot.. about the 6 hats. In each hat there are several questions that will be asked related to camp. The 6 hats each have a different colour for each of them. For example their is a ..

  • White Hat
  • Red Hat
  • Black Hat
  • Yellow Hat
  • Green Hat
  • Blue Hat
All these hats represent something. My goal is to use the 6 hats to critically reflect on my first day (Tuesday) at Camp Raglan. Below this you will find my 6 hats completed below.. which would be based and related towards my Camp Raglan experince.. on the first day which was Tuesday.

Image result for 6 hats

WHITE HAT:

Who is here?
Myself, and also my year 7/8 peers, along with the teachers and parents of specific students.
Where are we?
Camp Raglan
Why did we come here?
To help the most of the 7/8 students create a stronger bond with one another.. and also to help each other make more friends, and better relationships.
How did we get here?
Travelling by BUS!

BLACK HAT:

Why do we need to be careful while we are here?
The most important reason for my eyes why we need to be careful while being at Camp Raglan, is basically because no parent of a child wants their child coming home early.. based on serious body damage.. or very bad injuries.

RED HAT:
How are you feeling now that you are finally here? Why?
Amazed, to have been able to see the view and also to finally see the place we were staying at!

YELLOW HAT:
What are you most excited to try?
I am most excited to try, because I had the ability to think about the positive things that could happen if I did try, and also because I learnt on the first nothing is impossible.

GREEN HAT:
What fears/goals are you determined to overcome this camp? How do you think you will do this?
I am determined to achieve the goal, of being able to work as a team and create a stronger bond with most of my peers. I think I will do this by spending more time with each other.. and encouraging more people to give things a go.

BLUE HAT:
What is one goal you have for yourself during camp?
The one goal I have for myself to achieve personally during the time at camp, is for me to have a stronger relationship with my peers.. and to be closer with one another.

Thank you for viewing and please leave a comment below.
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment