Wednesday 30 November 2016

😁Wednesday Camp Reflection😁 #Raglan

This blog post will be showing you my camp reflection on our 2ND day at Camp Raglan. This will be showing the activities that were done.. and also the memories.. and thoughts on what I think needs to be worked on later on.
Image result for camp raglan

Wednesday Reflection:

Today at camp, we explored and completed many amazing challenging activities.. for example we went on.. the flying fox, confident courses.. BMX track, and also rock climbing.  Out of all challenges, I found the flying fox the most challenging activity because, knowing that it was on high ground and how it was moving at a intense speed I was horrified. I learnt how to participate with my team and to also show team! Next time I look forward to steeping up as a leader and creating more unforgettable memories with my peers. Tonight I look forward to leading my team in the direction of success, and also to help everyone get involved. Laer ib tonight, we have a "Activity Night".. this means everything and everyone doing it as a team, and I can't wait for the laughs and smiles I will see tonight.

Please leave a comment below based on what you think, I need ti improve on in oder for the improvements on my camp reflection.

Image result for camp raglan

Thank for viewing, and I hope you've enjoyed.

*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment