Wednesday 30 November 2016

😁Thursday Camp Reflection😁 #Raglan

Here is my camo reflection, based on Thursday. This will be based on.. the food (YUMMY), and also the experiences.. I went through during Thursday. This will be about what I think I need to work on next time.. and also what my thoughts were based on Thursday. 

Image result for camp raglan

My Thursday Reflection:

At Camp Raglan, today I realised I had achieved my goal that was set from yesterday (Wednesday). My goal for yesterday was to help everyone in my team to participate and contribute, in every activity. Today everyone in my team participated and contributed.. in all the activities that were given for us to explore, and experience. The fun athletic activities  that everyone was able to participate in was.. BMX track, the flying fox.. the confident course and many more active athletic activities. The most interesting activity I found very entertaining was the flying fox.. The reason behind this is because, while everyone was getting ready and as their nerves were shaking.. the encouraging words.. and the caring feelings were still able to be developed for those who were having a hard time experiencing the flying fox. As it was my turn to go flying down the flying fox.. although my nerves were shaking.. and I had trouble concentrating.. I was able to bare through due to the support and the encouragement my peers, and team mates were giving me. The food that was served for all bseral meals. were DELICIOUS and healthy! For example the hot dogs.. the burgers.. and also the drinks. I found the hotdogs the most yum meal.. because we had the choice of choosing what we wanted up to onions.. and the type of source!

Thursday was a crazy experience.. I found heaps of things about Thursday intresting from.. Activities, Food, to cabins!

Please leave a comment below, and thank you for viewing.. if you have any feedback you have to help me improve more on my learning.. please leave a comment below and thank you for your time

*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment