Thursday 10 November 2016

😆Technology Reflection😆

Image result for tamaki college
WALT: reflect on Technology
TECHNOLOGY REFLECTION
Today we had Technology. For Technology I am at the stage of filing my Pewter necklace! Their is many stages, to the process of creating a pewter necklace. After I finish the stage of filing I will then begin, to use the sandpaper.. to help my pewter casting be more shiny. Mr Grundy which is or Hard Wood & Materials teacher, says we have to try to sand our Pewter casting, as if it was a mirror, and it should be so shiny we should have the chance to see ourselves when we look on our Pewter necklace. We also talked about the document we have to complete, to take our Pewter necklaces home once it's finished! We also talked about why we didn't use gold, iron or any other thing we can, use to create a pewter necklace!


The images provided above this text, is images of me cutting of the bits and pieces, I don't need in the cross.. I am in the middle of making! The type of material, or wood I am using for my necklace is Pewter!

Images of PEWTER:

Image result for pewter

Thank you for viewing, and please leave a comment below.
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment