Thursday 3 November 2016

Technology Reflection

Technology Reflection
Today at Technology, I was able to finish of creating my "Final Design". I choose to make a cross, which will show the dedication towards my church, and God! Also it will show the love I have to God. I was also able to watch, the way the process of melting pewter and inserting it, in the wood given! I also had the opportunity to take photo's of the process I got to watch! 

Images Related To Technology:




I hope this Technology Reflection, will help you realise the process of creating a Pewter necklace, can be more difficult than the sound of it!
If you have any comments, or feedback please leave a comment below.
*Many Thanks*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sana, I really like your creation. I like how you made a "Pewter Necklace". Good Girl!

Post a Comment