Monday 7 November 2016

šŸ¤”Social Media - Kiwi CanšŸ˜‚

Kiwi Can Reflection
WALT: reflect on our Kiwi Can Reflection
Image result for social media
Today for Kiwi Can we had the opportunity to create "phrases", based on social media.We created phrases, in groups of 3! Some of us had created phrases based on specific social media websites.. For example, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. 2 phrases that really caught my attention while this session was going was based on facebook, and twitter. The phrase myself, and my group created was based on facebook! The phrase created was.. "Facebook has alot of haters, but it only takes one word laters". And the last phrase that caught my attention was based on twitter, which went like this..."Once you tweet, you can't delete".I found this session very interesting! It got me thinking, about my social media accounts. This was a session... that taught every one of us a valuable lesson, which was to think about the social media accounts you have, and also think about what you post online!
Image result for social media

Thank you for viewing, and please leave a comment below!
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment