Friday 11 November 2016

😮Chants Reflection (Athletics)😱

!I am learning to reflect on the chant practices we had!
Athletic Team Charts
Image result for tamaki primary school athletics day

Today in the last block because, Athletics is only a few days away everyone had the opportunity to get into their team houses, and be prepared with chants! Every year we have a Athletics day! This Athletics there will be more competitive field sports. The 4 different houses we have are.. Benghazi - Green(The group I'm in), Alamein - Yellow, Tripoli - Blue, and lastly Toubruk - Red which were are previous winners from last years Athletics Day! Today it went from each house practicing in our younger peers classrooms, to every team coming out and were having a chant battle. Everyone's chant had the chance of being heard, and everyone was shocked to see the new chants that were created. As I looked around myself I saw people, giving 100% into shouting and yelling their chants. As I looked upon myself, I could see all the children giving 100% of their effort into shouting their chants.

Image result for tamaki primary school athletics day

Please leave a comment below, and Thank you for viewing.
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment