Wednesday 2 November 2016

Am I worthy to be celebrated?

I am learning to explain that I am worthy to be celebrated using a poem
This poem is based on how I am worthy to be celebrated! This poem will explain the confidence I have, in saying that I deserve to be celebrated, and I worth being celebrated! No matter how hard times get, or how no matter how dumb, I may get the thought of me being worthy enough to be celebrated will forever be in my head!

My Poem:
No matter how hard times get, or how dumb people get, I will believe that I am worthy enough to be celebrated. Everyone is worthy of anything.. Especially being celebrated. Everyone had different thoughts, on everyone.. Everyone had a different mindset.. And not everyone may believe and agree on the same things, but everyone deserves to be celebrated through rights and wrongs, and goods and bads. I will always believe, that I am worthy of being celebrated.



Thank you for viewing, and please leave a comment below.
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment