Wednesday 12 October 2016

Student Council Speech

I am learning to create a speech based on any topic I look forward to speaking about!
For "Term 4" the leadership program, with Mr M and Miss Latoya, and also along with the "Student Councils", They are encouraging us to have the confidence in speaking in an audience and also building our confidence towards other things also, in life! I've decided to create, and write my speech based on "A Child's Perspective".. the main message in my speech is saying.. Adults, need to realise the reason at time children aren't the best of the best is because, we have different mindsets, and also thoughts! Everyone is different, and unique in their own, and they should be proud of that! Our Student Council speeches, have to be approximately 3 minutes long, and also motivating and inspiring!

My 2016 Student Council Speech:

~Student Council Speech~
~A Child’s Perspective~

Greetings to you all, today the speech topic I will be talking about is based on “A Child’s Perspective”. This speech is just going to be about Children’s perspective towards things!

When things go wrong, and the blame goes towards the child, at times it’s not because they did it on purpose, it’s because a child and an adult, have different perspectives. At times children think WAY differently to the way others do.. They think the consequences aren't that much of a big deal, but in reality it’s a huge deal, well SOMETIMES! People don't realise how easy it is for a child to break something, or to make a difficult decision when they just choose to make the easiest decision there is, but may not always be the best decision! A child may not always follow the right path in life EVERY TIME, but some people in the world need to understand a child's, mind works absolutely different towards a mind of an adult! I have to admit as a child MYSELF, Children do make stupid choices at times.. Especially myself! I make A LOT of mistakes.. When I make a mistake I see it as learning from it, and not turning.. Others see it as me being a idiot.. But what people need to realise and understand, is everyone is different and at times it is for the best! As a child not only have I learnt not to judge others from the decisions they make, but also not just take the easy way out, but think about the CONSEQUENCES, and I hope this speech has helped you realise something really important!

Thank you!

I hope my speech, inspired you also! If you have any feedback on my speech, or editing suggestions please feel absolutely free to comment.. and help me improve more! Other than that Thank you for the time of you viewing my learning!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment