Monday 31 October 2016

Standing Up to Peer Pressure - Speech Helper

Standing Up Peer Pressure.. 
(Presentation) 
Speech Helper....

To myself present my speech some time to the class this week, I've decided to create a presentation, that will list key ideas of my speech. This should help me improve, on remembering a specific amount of sentences just with a few words. By using this presentation, I should be able to present my speech, the way it was written, and the way I wanted it to be presented. I find using this presentation a more helpful tool, then having to read of the screen. I also have time to go over my speech, and also memorising it so when I'm presenting it.. I can look at my audience/crowd with pride, without having to present by reading of the screen, or trying to remember what was written on the document supplied.. to draft this speech!

Image result for cartoon people presenting 





Please leave a comment below..
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment