Monday 10 October 2016

My Growth Mindset Goals


I am learning to create 2 goals, on anything.. and to also answer the key question given!

This template will help, you to realise the goals I want to, and look forward to achieving before, or at the end of Term 4, 2016! The goals will not only help myself but also others..!!
Also at the end of each goal, and question based on the goals, their will be a quote at the end of each goal, and that quote will help me, to NEVER GIVE UP, and Fight for only only MINE, but also OTHERS rights!

The two goals I have is....

  • To encourage others to stop judging other people..
  • To help the poor, and the homeless find homes and have shelter..
Lastly other questions that come along with the goal setting are..
  • How will I achieve this goal?
  • Who will help me?
And lastly... it says to insert a quote for each goal... that will help you stay in focus, and never give up!

Thank you for viewing and please leave a comment below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment