Wednesday 12 October 2016

Celebration (Inquiry Unit/Topic)

WALT: investigate the word/meaning of "Celebration"
So for "Term 4" the Inquiry topic/unit is based on "CELEBRATION"!
Today our activity was to to complete in a certain amount of people, Key Ideas of Celebration, also What it means, and What you would feel while celebrating!!! Once we completed that we ha to create a Google Presentations, that showed the learning intention, we had given and also Vocabulary related to Celebrate, along with a summary and images related to Celebration!


I hope this presentation based on "Celebration" is related some how in a way into the learning intention!
If you have any further suggestions, comments, or feedback feel free to comment below. Not only will the comments make me realise what I need to do to impress my audience, but to also unpin my game towards my blogging skills, and work in the classroom!

Thank you for viewing!
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment