Thursday 22 September 2016

Technology Reflection!

I am learning to reflect on Technology at Tamaki College...

Today was our 2nd week with our "New" Technology groups.  For my group, we are in "Hard Materials". For "Hard Materials" we are completing a "Pewter Necklace"! At first we had to complete a Document, which states who the "Necklace" would be for, and also Why?! We then had to research "Silhouettes", and insert with it images of what the 4 options you put in, with 4 things they like. I've decided to create a "Pewter Necklace" for myself, and it will be carved as an "Music Note". The music note, would symbolise the love, talent and passion I have.. for music itself.  Mr Grundy (Hard Materials Teacher) showed us the process of just the first part! I found finding what I was going to make it carved as very hard, because I had for different options..
  • My Mother
  • My Father
  • Myself
  • My 2nd Oldest Brother
I ended up deciding to make the "Pewter Necklace" for myself! This was our last Technology week, for the rest of Term 3...

Here are some images of "Pewter Necklace"...

Image result for pewter necklaces

Image result for pewter necklaces

Please leave a comment, below about my Technology Reflection!
Thank you for viewing..
*Many Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment