Friday 9 September 2016

Swimming Reflection

WALT: reflect on our Swimming Lesson
Today (Thursday 8 September 2016) Room 10 had another Swimming Lesson at the Panmure Pools. This time 16 students attended today Swimming Lesson! We were in the same groups, and with the same Swimming Instructor. We learnt on our back stroke, with the Swimming Boards, and we also had races against one another. As we raced each other, once we completed the competitive swimming challenge, as we were reaching the end we then had to dive deep down on the floor of the Swimming Lane, and reach down for the Toy dropped but our Swimming Instructor (Roi).

I have improved lots on my leg kicking underwater, compared to the first, and second days of swimming.

Next time I also have to work on swimming without the Swimming Board. I will also challenge myself by trying to swim underwater, without the Swimming Board....

Thank you for viewing....

0 comments:

Post a Comment