Friday 2 September 2016

Repairing A Friendship/Relationship After....??!!

I am learning to explain and show how I would, Repair a friendship/relationship without using the word "Sorry"......

As you read through this presentation, you will find 3 different slides and in each slide it talks about the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd way I would try to repair a friendship/relationship, after we've had an disagreement!!

At times... you and your friends may have disagreements that may affect the friendship/relationship you have amongst yourselves, but you shouldn't let the power of an disagreement take over the most important thing you have between eachother which your "Friendship


If you've figured out the 3 ways you would've sorted this out, please leave a comment, a suggestion, or feedback below that you think will help me improve more on my learning!

*Thank you*

0 comments:

Post a Comment