Wednesday 10 August 2016

Presenting & Sharing (Olympic Article)

WALT: use Bloom's Taxonomy thinking skills to critically summarise a current event.

This MORNING.. we each had to present to our classroom, based on an current event from the New Zealand Herald News Paper. As we were presenting, we each had to write down a slide, on a piece of paper, and present it.. My groups name was called "The Smart Coconuts"... I was with Maui, Siale and Amelia! Here is a photo of our work...

We did a Evaluating slide, which talked about what were the negatives and the positives. The remembering slide is based on, the main characters, when it took place, and also where it took place. The applying slide was all about thinking about, if you were given the chance to interview anyone related to the article you read, who would it be, what were questions you would've asked, and also the answers you believe they might've given you. The UNDERSTANDING, slide was all about looking for the 5 key words that stood out to you in the article.. and finally the last slide we completed, was all about giving the article a title.. we believe it should of been called! The title we gave it, from our point of view was Rio's Polluting Water. And also inserting links, below where you could find more information about the article that you've read.

Here are some photos of us while we were presenting..




Next time, I think I will try to be more confident presenting, and also making sure everyone in my group has some time to present properly... I enjoyed my Group's Presenting mostly because, when I looked around as we were presenting everyone was smiling and having especially me!

Thank you for reading... Please leave some feedback below, to help myself improve more on my work... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment