Wednesday 30 March 2016

School Values Poster!!!

This is my School Values Poster which is showing, all the meanings of the Tamaki Primary School Values, which are....

  • Ako - Learn
  • Rangimarie - Peace
  • Whanaungatanga - Building Relationships
  • Manaakitanga - Caring for others
  • Tukumarie - Tolerance
Those are our Tamaki Values, and beside them, are the english meanings of them....

This poster is displaying images, of children showing these values... Check it out below....



I hope my poster explains, most things the audience, or the readers of my blog want to be able to understand
The "Tamaki Values"...... does it the "Tamaki Way".... this is what we display at our school to make it a better place... and also to help others feel SAFE and HAPPY!!!
Thank you! Please leave some feedback below, just to help me improve more on my learning

0 comments:

Post a Comment