Monday 29 February 2016

Student Council (Reflection)

WALT: reflect on the pass event which was explaining, that I was one of the very people chosen to become a Student Council.

This afternoon I was announced in front of the whole school that I was a Student Council.

Firstly for me to think of it I was so shy and nerve racking I could feel butterflies in my stomach but I got over it when I saw all my friends having a good time up there.

When it was my turn to walk upon the stage I walked up with pride and happiness also a smile on my face, Me being a Student Council would be of a lifetime opportunity and seeing how that has just came true is AMAZING!! Especially seeing how I'm participating through the school activities and also more things around the school and community.

Overall after everything finished I thought to myself I was very strong to be able to keep my nerves together, when I was up on the stage and also I had amazing time representing myself through and up on the stage for everyone to see me making myself a better, image!

It was very cool to see myself up on this stage with a Student Council badge on my school t-shirt.

Thank you to everyone who has gave me the opportunity to prove myself towards the school, and not only that but also the community. Not only will I help out but I will make the community a better place for kids to live in.

Thank You


2 comments:

Angelica Fakahau said...

Hi Losana, Well Done on becoming a student Council for your school, also you are very confident in walking up to the stage with pride.....Keep it Up!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Angelica Fakahau,
For the feedback and feedforward! Hope to see more of you! And keep up positively commenting on others blog!
Once again Thanks. :)

Post a Comment