Wednesday 18 March 2015

Losana- My Hero

My Hero:
Sophia Ta’akimoeaka
C360_2013-09-26-22-15-16-172.jpg

Purpose:
WALT - To write an information report that informs the reader about our chosen hero.
Title:
What will the title of your information report be?

My hero,Sophia
Introduction:
The opening statement that tells the reader what this information report will be about.
This is followed by an interesting fact.
Did you know that my sister Sophia is an incredible achiever.
To me she is a soul mate and a friend.
In her past she has won a beauty pageant when she was a kid and also won a free trip to Tonga with my mum.
Not only that but she used to work at Rebel Sports during the school holidays and they asked when she finishes school if she is able to work full time.
Whenever she or  I get put down from someone I know my sister will always be there to help me pick myself up.
Paragraph 1

3+ sentences about the background information of your hero.
My sister Sophia was born on the 27th of July 1997,  which means she is 17 years old.  
Did you know that my sister joins the Edgewater Niuean group every year which gives her the opportunity to go to Polyfest and perform at Fiafia night.
Paragraph 2

3+ sentences about the achievements of your hero.
When Sophia was a kid she decided to participate in a Beauty Pageant, Overall she came in 1st place and won a free trip to Tonga.
Every year my sister joins the Edgewater Niuean group and she never gets to be the leader until now. The group decided to choose her to be the leader of the their group.
Paragraph 3

3+ sentences of interesting facts about your hero.
Last year in December Sophia was doing work experience, which is a part of her school.
For her work experience she was chosen to work at Rebel Sports in Botany.
When it was school holidays and her work experience time was up, they asked her if she is able to work over the school holidays and she said yes.
It was easy for her to just wake up and go to work because she could drive.
Paragraph 4

3+ sentences about how your hero inspires you.
Sophia is my hero because if it wasn’t for her singing competitions she wouldn’t have made me confident in my singing.
Another reason she is my inspiration is because she has achieved so much in her life, and I want to grow up and be just like her.
Last of all because she encourages all of us to get to our goals and achiev
e it before we think it’s time to give up.
OUR WORLD NEEDS INSPIRATION LIKE MY SISTER!!!
Conclusion:

A sentence that relates the achievements of your hero to the wider world.
Though we always fight at the end of the day we love eachother more than anything.
I hope you guys have learnt that  if you fight with any of your siblings it doesn't mean they love you less so no matter what love them with all your heart.
I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED READING MY HERO REPORT!!!

Now...it is time to check your report using our success criteria!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sana i like the way you put adgettive in your hero wirting keep it up

Post a Comment